2020 Grant Application—Due June 15, 2020
— Instructions for submission—read prior to beginning application.
COVID-19 Relief Funds are also available—all agencies are encouraged to apply now!
- Grant application and materials are available on this page.
- The complete grant application, with attachments as outlined here, must be submitted no later than 4:00pm June 15, 2019.
- The Agency’s Board of Directors must approve the submitted budget. The meeting minutes will be requested.
- The application must be reviewed and electronically signed by the CEO, board president, and treasurer to complete submission.
- Altered, incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Failure to complete any portion of the application or required spreadsheet, or alteration of the content, wording or budget forms will negate your application for consideration.
- Resubmissions will be considered only until the due date above
These three (3) attachments will be uploaded in your application.
- Required Spreadsheets—Use this provided template and complete sheets 1-3. Agencies serving more than Jennings County must also complete sheet 2b. Do not alter template or type in shaded areas.
- Sheet 1—Agency Financials, Budget & Program Proposal These financials are to include complete agency financials and should reconcile with IRS form 990. An Agency serving a wider region must also complete sheet 2b.
- Sheet 2—Assets & Liabilities Worksheet This information should correlate with IRS Form 990. * Note- Agencies who’s 990 reflects more than Jennings County must complete both columns.
- Sheet 3—Board of Directors Board Member Name, email, Cell or "BEST #", Address, City, State, Zip, term began and term ends. Board Meetings date, time and place.
- Most current filed IRS Form 990, 990-N- or a letter of explanation stating why a 990 was not filed. Letters of explanation must be approved at a board meeting, recorded in the minutes and signed by the president of the board of directors.
- Most recent financial audit- an agency with a total budget of less than $50,000 may provide a report of financial status prepared by an outside accountant. A “Request for a waiver of audit”, as provided in the Agency Handbook, must be submitted in writing prior to the application’s due date. Such a request must state the reasons for the request and be approved at a board meeting, recorded in the minutes and signed by the president of the board of directors.
Electronic signatures—The submitted application will be sent for the CEO, Board President and Treasurer (to the email addresses provided in the application) for review and signatures via Adobe Sign.
—Virtual Office Hours appointments available for application assistance
Virtual Office Hours for help applying
COVID-19 Relief Fund—funding available